More Confessions of A Teenage Blogger



I did the first "Confessions of a Teenage Blogger" a couple million years ago. You all seemed to like it, so I thought I would do it again... Mainly because I didn't write anything coherent this weekend.

1. When I drive, sometimes I speed. If you are a cop, please don't follow me because I probably will speed and I really don't want to get pulled over.

2. There is a pink toy VW bug in my bathroom. I'm not sure why it's there, but it is.

3. I have a serious addiction to Owl City. You have no clue how bad it is, just... yeah.

4. If I see any type of insect in my room, it's basically code for deep cleaning mode. One time I moved all my furniture in pursuit of a spider that was going to die.

5. This isn't as much of a confession as a truth. I am so scared to turn 17. I want to either be like, six or twenty six. This in between stuff? *Hides under a table.* 

6. I talk to my cat. Luckily she is pretty responsive, so I don't sound like a complete idiot, but... yeah.

7. When I'm listening to a really good song with a good beat, I lip-sink like I'm in the music video. Not even kidding. (Also whilst driving.)

8. (You know this one.) Coffee is a vital ingredient for life. (Told you you knew it.)

9. I don't think I own matching socks. I'm assuming that they all matched at some point, but they don't anymore. This

10. I don't do the cold. Literally, I have zero cold tolerance. As I was walking down to the mail box on Friday, I was wearing a coat, scarf, gloves, and snow boots. When I came home, I sat next to the heater for three hours trying to be warm again. I don't do cold.

That's about all I can think of!

In Christ alone,
~Rachel Joy

Popular Posts