The Liebster Award!



I was nominated by Amanda from Scattered Journal Pages to do this award/challenge, and because I have not done a surprise Sunday in like… two months (I am a very bad blogger) and to celebrate my 50th post (Which was last Monday, but I kind of forgot about it until yesterday)  I thought it might be fun to do a just silly post.

To answer Amanda’s questions

1. What is the driving passion of your life??  
 Hmm... Probably getting to shine for Jesus. That's the one thing I would die if I had to give up,      and something that I love doing.

  2. What/who has encouraged you the most to write?
        Well… My co-op teachers. I haven’t always enjoyed what I’ve had to write for them, but it really has    helped me a lot.) (Thank you amazing co-op teachers! You guys are awesome.)  
       
     Also, my Mom and Dad (who are the most amazing people ever.)  

   3. What genre of books is your favorite?
         My favorite genre of book is the kind with words that you read. Next question.

4.  Where is the furthest place away from home you’ve ever been?
 Well… I was born in Europe, but I’ve also been to Mexico. That has to count for something!

5. Who is the coolest person you’ve ever gotten to know?
I don’t know any boring people…

6. How important is your faith to your writing?
 My faith is my writing. I literally don’t think that if I didn’t have my faith I would be writing (or I would be writing something totally different.)

7. Are you a morning person, a night owl, a mix of both, or neither?
I am a morning person loud and proud. I usually wake up at about 5…

8. What’s your favorite part about writing/blogging?
I like the ability to share my thoughts with whoever wants to hear them! I also like getting to know people from all over the world, and just seeing God take what I can do farther than I ever could have imagined.

9.Who is your fictional hero, and what makes them so special?
Captain America because he has higher morals, a cooler weapon and sometimes on the puns he makes, I actually understand the reference. So... Yeah.

10. If you could make a favorite book into a fantastic movie, what book (or series) would it be?

The Christy Miller books by Robin Jones Gunn.

I.Would. Die.  If those books where made into a fantastic movie. (And really, if they were made into any movie that would be amazing!)

11.What era “should” you have been born in?

Um… Well… Without computers I wouldn’t be able to blog, which means I would have to pick a different hobby, which means I would probably be a slightly different person, which means… What fun would that be? So probably this era is the one I should have been born in.  

I like the fashion from the 20’s, and I like the houses from the 1700’s and I like…. Yeah. I think I’ll stay in this era.

Questions for the people I tag:
1.    What is your favorite color?
2.    If you where to travel anywhere on earth where would it be?
3.    Favorite season?
4.    What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
5.    Can you pick just one favorite song? If so, what is it?
6.    Do you have any hobbies? What are they?
7.    What did you eat for breakfast?
8.    Your opinion on mismatching socks is…
9.    What is the wildest pet you have ever owned?
10.  Your favorite bible verse is??


Now, the rules are that you have to tag all the other bloggers that you want to do this challenge/resecve this award, but I want to do something a little bit different. You see, if I tagged everyone that I would like to tag, then there would be so many blogs, that it would probably be overwhelming.

So, I would like to challenge/tag all the people who read this to answer 5 of the questions, and maybe ask me a couple (if you want to.)

Kinda like a Question and Answerish thing. It might be fun.

Let’s see what happens!

~Rachel Joy

Popular Posts