Love is... Part Two

Happy Ground Hogs Day!

In case you couldn't tell, I HAVE A NEW BLOG HOST! And It's been awesome to work on blog posts withiut that lovely, "Bad Gateway" sign every thirty seconds. And it was so much fun to work with some of by (amazing!) blogger friends on it! (You guys are really, truly awesome!!) And... I'm pretty happy.

Anyway, here is my blog post for today! 

Love according to 1 Corinthians is as follows: 
 
Love is patient.
Love is Kind.
Love does not brag.
Love is not rude.
Love is not selfish.
Love does not count up the record of wrongs.
Love takes no pleasure in evil.
Love rejoices in truth.
Love patiently accepts all things.
Love always hopes.
Love always endures.

Love is a pretty big deal. It is a commitment to love someone. It is a big deal.

Because I am about three forth’s way asleep, and the quarter of me that isn’t asleep, is getting there… and I totally realize I need more words, I want to just draw one paradox.

God is patient.
God is Kind. (Genesis 1:1-Revelations 22:21)
God is worthy to be bragged about. (1 Corinthians 1:31)
God’s love is not selfish. (He is a Jealous God, as pointed out in Exodus 34:14, but he is not selfish with his love. He shares it with everyone, as a free gift from him, to his children.)
God throws your wrongs as far the east is to the west. (Psalms 103:12)
God takes no pleasure in evil. (Psalms 5:4)
God rejoices in truth. (Zephaniah 3:17)
God always hopes. (John 3:16)
God’s love always endures. (Psalms 136)


Rachel Schaus

Please comment below with what you think Love is, and let me know what you think of the new Notes From My Corner of Creation! Thank you!!


Popular Posts